Roush Seen the Foose Mustangs?

• Sponsors (?)

I hear ya Billy. However, unless you buy a supercharged Saleen we are the same idiots that spend that money on ground effects, springs and rims. :)

There are plenty of guys who will spend the extra dough on a Foose product. It will be worth money someday. A long time from now though.

marcus95 said:
I hear ya Billy. However, unless you buy a supercharged Saleen we are the same idiots that spend that money on ground effects, springs and rims. :)

There are plenty of guys who will spend the extra dough on a Foose product. It will be worth money someday. A long time from now though.

I fully agree with you. I think, though, that the Saleens are heads-and-shoulders above those Foose's in the style department. The aluminum grills kinda of remind me of the new Chargers.

I think nothing is gong to sell when the gt350 comes out this year. According to Automobile magazine, they are making the hertz car, into a dealer available car for everyone to buy. $35,000.
325hp.
Not a bad price.

2000xp8 said:
I think nothing is gong to sell when the gt350 comes out this year. According to Automobile magazine, they are making the hertz car, into a dealer available car for everyone to buy. $35,000.
325hp.
Not a bad price.

Time will tell. It definately could have that effect. I think the Saleen/Roush business has been helped by the introduction and lack of recent supply of the GT500 though. Once lower priced Shelby's enter the market and GT500's are sitting on dealer lots the dynamics are going to shift for sure.

The Foose paint doesn't do anything for me. At least it is unique, which is more than can be said about some other mods.

dotbomb said:
Time will tell. It definately could have that effect. I think the Saleen/Roush business has been helped by the introduction and lack of recent supply of the GT500 though. Once lower priced Shelby's enter the market and GT500's are sitting on dealer lots the dynamics are going to shift for sure.

The Foose paint doesn't do anything for me. At least it is unique, which is more than can be said about some other mods.

ya, i agree.
Right now gt500's are selling around $60,000, which IMO is way too high, but when they finally get the 15-20 thousand of them out in the next 2 years, that will all be over.
Then saleens and roushes will be overpriced. And i'm not sure how many 05/06/07 saleens there are, but seems like alot to me, i've seen more of them in the past few years then i've seen other saleens combined in my whole life, and then the market will be flooded. We'll have guys unloading their $42,000 s281's for 20 grand, and $50+k will seem like a ton for a SC saleen that is realy maxed out on power.
There is so much 05+ competition for parts (body and engine) that it feels like the foxbody scene all over again.