Selling my 1970 Mach 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHO2theIZZO

Apr 8, 2005
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4588794377&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

1970 Mach 1 Mustang I’m the 2nd owner of this California car, originally sold to Bob Wondries Ford in Alhambra, CA. With the following options 351 Windsor Motor Shaker Hood Scoop A/C Power brakes Power steering Sport Deck rear seat FMX Cruise-O-Matic Black Interior I don’t professionally sell cars for a living but I will try to give you an honest representation of the car. Presently the car is in great shape, it runs good and looks even better. I get many thumbs up and cool car comments. It has some of the origianl California smog equipment. I bought the car in 2001 and began the restoration. In 2002 it was painted medium bright blue metallic (an original 1970 Color) At which time I also added new… Magnum 500 wheels and BF Goodrich Tires- NOS dual exhaust tips- Ford tooling dash pad with air cut out- Edelbrock intake and 4 barrel Carb- Front and Rear bumpers- Front and Rear Spoilers- Weather stripping - Rear Dual exhaust Valence- Dyno Max mufflers- Shaker Seal- AM/FM Cassette Radio- Center speaker- Front seats re-upholstered- Shocks- Carpet- Pony Floor Mats- Trunk Mat- Boomerang Moldings- Headliner- Fuel Pump- Sending unit- Alternator- -The rim blow Horn works Etc etc The list goes on and on and I’m sure I’m forgetting a few things, But… Pretty much if it was broke, I fixed it. With the exception of… -The A/C is there but doesn’t really blow cold air. (I’ve never had it looked at) -Front grill has a small 2 inch piece missing -Clock doesn’t work The car is presently solid and rust free. When I purchased it there was a small rust spot in the drivers side floor pan that I had replaced. The car runs great and has been stored in a heated garage. I recently purchased a 2005 Mustang GT Convertible so I’ve found this car has been doing more sitting than driving. With the prices of Shelby Mustangs, Cobra Jets and Boss 302’s and 429’s going thru the roof it’s probably not long until these Mach 1 prices jump up as well. Most mechanical work was profesionally done by the fine mechanics at my local Ford Dealership, Wyoming Motors.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.