Short Clips of my car, two vids.

Oh, I've gone through my share of T-5's, I know all about that stuff. Everytime for me it broke becuase of me whacking 3rd really hard. Once with 2 people in the car, once coming back from seaside (right next to Underpressure lol), and once at the track. The trans I have now is ok, the 2 gear synchro is kinda gone, it has always whined and it whines really loud when I launch at 4500 with my cheater slicks haha, maybe I'll try to find a new T-5 this summer, otherwise I'm drivin it until it breaks.

• Sponsors (?)

That night you broke the trans and Underpressure lost the wheel I was actually down there in Seaside. I was there for maybe 5 mins and then my GF got sick, and I left! Wish I could have stayed, even though you guys all had a rough night.

I agree it definately would have been fun, but I ended up taking care of the puking GF that night... Drove back to Bayville, then she puked some, and then drove her Jeep back to South Brunswick, to then turn around and drive back down to Bayville the next day!

I remember trying to find you guys for a few minutes, not knowing an area sucks!