Shows you think SpikeTV should have??

SpikeTV has some awesome shows but I get frustrated when I turn to it during the day and all they show is Star Trek or Police Videos. I don't mind if they showed them, but all the time is just too much. I thought MAXIMUM EXPOSURE was a good show for that network and they got it. I'm thinking Family Guy along with American Dad would be good. I know it's not easy to get these shows, but what if they could. Which other shows would you all recommend? :cheers:

• Sponsors (?)

IMO,they should have a reality show where they take an everyday normal guy, and his street car, and follow his progress as he mod's his car like us. As he gets money, buying parts, recieving them, installing them, real-life problems along the way, and show him a the track attempting to cut his times, ect.

I think something like that would be cool to watch. It would be better than some reality shows out there if nothing else.

Star trek, TNG rules!!!!! BAAHHHH!!!!

I liked the fake shows they had. I can't remember the name, where 2 people were in a group of actors and didn't know it, living at the same house. And they would make pranks, etc....It was hilarious.

Scott

shows where like, stuff gets blown up, and people drive badass cars, and some naked chicks dance around while the guys with the badass cars are blowing **** up. that would be cool. also, they should have Beavis and Butthead.

1994Vib.RedGT said:
shows where like, stuff gets blown up, and people drive badass cars, and some naked chicks dance around while the guys with the badass cars are blowing **** up. that would be cool. also, they should have Beavis and Butthead.

Ever seen the movie Used Cars??

WHITE94COBRA said:
Blood, sex, violence, naked chicks, fast cars. Any show with all those.
They should definately bring back "Fastlane" this was the best series I had ever seen. Hot cars, hot babes, well written,the camera work, lighting, it was amazing - like watching a movie every show. It ran only for a coulpe of episodes but it was real bad-ass. Fox dropped it to play more reality crap... Cheap bastads :fuss:

Less commercials. Its too frustrating to watch that channel. I try not to just because of that.

I would be happy if they just ran:
All the rockies (except rocky 5)
the diehards
the indiana jones'
predator
the terminators
caddyshack
porky's
gone in 60 seconds
the james bond movies
and any/all car shows

Adam