Silver on Black

Mean03V6

Jan 28, 2004
Houston, Texas
I recently purchased a decal kit from Steeda for my black 03. I'm thinking that they'll look pretty slick and I'll be able to avoid over-decaling the car as a whole because I really hate seeing Stangs, or any car really, with tons of decals on them. I have one question though. I'm thinking about going back in a few weeks and getting the Steeda sidewinder graphics that stretch from the back of the front wheel well to the start of the rear. They would have to be silver because the windshield decal and small rear window decals are all silver (I thought white would look too cheap and stand out a bit too much....although I do have a decal of the Ford logo with a chick on top in white in the center of the back glass and it looks really good :nice: ). So what I was wondering is....would you guys recommend the stripes or would you just leave the car solid black? Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

• Sponsors (?)

Hey!I think it would look good with the Steeda sidewinder decalon the sides.

I am going to be painting mine midnight gray (hence the name MidnightThunder) and I am going to get the black sidewinder decal on the sides of ym car when I get it repainted.I am also getting two black racing stripes up the middle of my car.

MidnightThunder said:
Hey!I think it would look good with the Steeda sidewinder decalon the sides.

I am going to be painting mine midnight gray (hence the name MidnightThunder) and I am going to get the black sidewinder decal on the sides of ym car when I get it repainted.I am also getting two black racing stripes up the middle of my car.

:nice: That's gonna look sweet! I want racing stripes...but one thing at a time with my budget..lol.