SLP Long Tubes for 2005 on up.

Discussion in 'S197 Mustang Exhaust For Sale' started by FRB427, Aug 12, 2010.

1. FRB427

FRB427 New Member

SLP Long Tubes for 2005 - 2010! Lets make a deal!

i have SLP Long Tubes for sale. they were on my 05 stang that i sold over 2 years ago. the car was garage kept and the long tubes probably only saw about 5k miles. i have pictures to go along as well. i also have a catted SLP X-pipe to go along as well if someone is interested in a package deal. . if someone is looking for a complete package i have MAC axle-backs as well. the entire system on the car sounded super sweet and it picked my HP up around 30horses.

$500 obo for the headers and the x-pipe!

i am located in Cinnaminson, NJ and i can be contacted at [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. whyask

whyask New Member

do you have the O2 Exstensions..??? And how much shipping to 95765 Thanks !:nice:
  3. FRB427

FRB427 New Member

i honestly cannot remember. these parts have been in storage for close to 2 years. my honest guess is no but when i get them out of storage i will know. for the headers and the x-pipe, the freight via ups is aprox $90. i believe i should be able to ship everything ups. My business has capabilities to ship many ways but i would try ups first since that would be the most economical. please let me know if you have further interest.
    thx
  4. gtothep123

gtothep123 New Member

Will this work with the SLP Loudmouths I? And would you be able to sell these parts individually? Like just the headers or just the x-pipe? And finally, does this void your warranty? I already have the SLP Loudmouths I on my 2005 mustang gt.