So i bought a system... LOL

Adam95GT

Aug 14, 2006
Burlington, NJ
Well... i was driving down the street and passed a yard sale... i saw some tools so i decided to stop... only to find 3 fosgate p2's in a box and a MTX 4002 amp for $50... i went to the atm and came back only to notice the subs were a little scratched... so i talked the guy down to $40... i picked up a wireing kit... and went to work... and with in 45 minutes in pitch black with a flashlight... i was completely wired... LOL... i usta be really big in to audio... so... i turn them on... and they work perfect... LOL... only problem is i have no trunk now... ill probally just end up selling them... but in the process of wireing them up i found out that my mach 460 amps were already bypassed... so thats one thing off my list to do...:lol:

• Sponsors (?)

the mach 460 system definitely needs some bass! :nice: Eventually when I get around to it I'm gonna replace the mach460 with a quality components and a good amp.

thats another reason I never bought subs...no trunk space!

Nice man thats a STEAL!! Yea the trunk thing is a huge problem for me too. So much so that i built a custom box to try and fit everything the best i could under the rear deck. Yea, getting a good set of components is ideal.. I ended up getting components all around.. Infinity Perfects, really clean sounding speakers but a little bright sounding. I guess i'll show what i did to try and save trunk space.

View attachment 388500

only bad thing about 2000 Watts RMS is losing side mirrors all the time :shrug:

You should do a rear seat delete like I did. Put two in the bak of the seat, one in the middle of the bottom part, and the map off to a side.

And you still have your trunk, and friends cant bum rides from you anymore.

Well i kinda ike my back seat... i dont think a rear deleate would look good in a vert... but i guess post pics

tonneau covers:shrug:

i mean the ones from cervinis cost around 500 plus probably 2-300 to get them painted nice thats only 800 dollars to spend on covering up the rear seat delete thats not that much cash i'll just go out to the money tree and i'll mail you some

:SNSign: alright i'm done being a start @$$

tonneau covers:shrug:

i mean the ones from cervinis cost around 500 plus probably 2-300 to get them painted nice thats only 800 dollars to spend on covering up the rear seat delete thats not that much cash i'll just go out to the money tree and i'll mail you some

:SNSign: alright i'm done being a start @$$

Almost picked up a set last week for $350 shipped painted... but i think my engine build is more important

i think they would look good and wat i was trying to say is thats alot of money to spend when there are more important issues ahand if i had a vert i believe they would be on my wish list though i think they look killer

and your right motor is more important the only reason i'm doin my body first is its got some major probs that are botherin me

yeah ive always been a sound freak myself. here is my alpine type X 10":nice:
162977.jpg