so what do YOU like??

New Edge or Jelly Mould?

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

A boxy roof on a new edge would look dumb. It looks fine the way it is. My biggest complaint about a New Edge has to be the 4x4 stance and the small stock front bumper. It makes the car look like its sitting a foot higher up front. The Machs and 03/04 Cobras look a whole lot better IMO.

For me, it all depends on how you dress them up. I generally like the look of the SN95 more so in stock trim, but a dark coloured New Edge with D/D wheels and rear spoiler delete looks really sexy. And IMO, the '03-'04 Cobra's were the best looking Mustang made to date...and they're based off the New Edge body lines, so I guess it's new edge for me. :shrug:

SN95 FTW...Sorry...But the New edge is just Heavy BS. Plus the NEw Edge NEVER came with black interior...Thats dark charcoal looks like poopy

The soft lines of the SN95 just look more well designed and thought out.

Adjust your sig pic size:

Signature Size Limits

All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images

* 500 CHARACTERS. Exluding image tags and code.
* Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item
* For images in signatures: 1 image up to 500 pixels wide, 100 pixels tall and 20k in size for SN hosted images.
* 650 pixels wide, 125 pixels high for off-site hosted images
* Animated images in sigs are not allowed unless approved by staff

Adjust your sig pic size:

Signature Size Limits

All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images

* 500 CHARACTERS. Exluding image tags and code.
* Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item
* For images in signatures: 1 image up to 500 pixels wide, 100 pixels tall and 20k in size for SN hosted images.
* 650 pixels wide, 125 pixels high for off-site hosted images
* Animated images in sigs are not allowed unless approved by staff

is this one better?