So Xmas came early for me

fobra559

At least it's more erect and not floppy anymore.
Nov 1, 2007
Lindsay, CA
My family and I opened presents yesterday because I was going to be left home alone for Xmas since my whole family is leaving for Minnesota on that day:( But I'm pretty happy I got my gifts early. Here's what I got:

Pypes o/r X:nice:
Assassins Creed for xbox 360, may trade it for COD Modern Warfare
150 bucks in cash:D
Some warm clothes
A Shelby Concept Car from Hot Wheels:p
and I'm still waiting for some other gifts to come.

Just thought I'd share:SNSign:

Reason for not going to Minnesota: No Money for the plane ticket:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Well hopefully you'll get a plane ticket as well. Family is where it's at during the holidays, but I guess Assin's creed can and will keep you busy for a few days just exploring the cityscape if you end up not going.

Yeah I wish I could go but they already booked the plane tickets:( What even sucks more is that my xbox got the red ring of death:mad: So I'm waiting on that to get fixed. I'll probably end up at my girlfriends house for xmas so I won't be so lonely:lol:

OH....Fobra....did u ever run against that sn197 like a couple of months ago, i remember talking about it.....how did it go...or did u guys even go to the track?

Unfortunately no:nonono: because the weather has been sucking here and the track is not open right now. He just got a ProChamber for his ride:nice: He's on the forum here, gashog, you might have seen him before. I'll post that when we get to it though for sure.