Software Tune

fobra559

At least it's more erect and not floppy anymore.
Nov 1, 2007
Lindsay, CA
Hey guys, I was wondering how much of a difference does it make getting a tune from someone who has the software of my tuner(performance wise). I have a Diablosport Predator Hand-held with just a regular tune: 91 octane, more timing and fuel, that's pretty much it. I know someone with the software who can enhance my tune, suppose to be one of the best in the in the business. Is it worth it while he's in town?

Performance mods are:

aem cai
flowmasters
diablo 91/tune
c&l plenum
accufab 75mm tb
frpp 3.73's
fms ds
steeda pulleys
pypes o/r x

• Sponsors (?)

Go for it, every little bit helps. You might only see a horse or two but he might improve the dips in the band as well as improve driveability. A nice custome tune is always :nice: in my book.

Go for it, every little bit helps. You might only see a horse or two but he might improve the dips in the band as well as improve driveability. A nice custome tune is always :nice: in my book.

Yeah, I think I will. He's a reputable tuner and has tuned many mustangs. Right now he's tuning a mustang in Florida and is coming to my town this coming weekend to tune a Procharged S197 and said anyone can come and watch and get their ride tuned if they want.