some new pics of 01vs66

grantur01

Founding Member
Nov 7, 2001
Dayton, OH
Here ya go everybody! I took these one evening right before a car show. A little compare and contrast :D I hope you like them!

englestangs.jpeg

englestangs2.jpeg

• Sponsors (?)

cobain... I've never had either one dyno'd. I'm aiming to hit the dyno with the gt very soon. I'm in the neighborhood of 275 hp at the wheels for the gt. I don't even have a clue what the fastback may be putting out.

As far as your question about the headers. The car already had the headers on before we had it. So I can't tell you what the gain might be. Sorry man :bang:

Beautiful cars man, you should be proud. I notice steeda equipment on the gt. Do you have any of the g-trac suspension kits on there? My friend has stage 1,2,3 and his car is rock solid. A 20 mph turn in a regular car is a 60mph for him, the car is stuck to the ground. As far as I'm concerned, for late model suspension, roush and saleen can bite it.

Any other pics?

thanx mrbobmarley... I don't have any of the Gtrac kits. I'm setting it up for drag race only. Steeda has the drag pack suspension but I'll prolly stick with my lowering springs. I will however get lca's, and get a tubular k and a arms. But if your into auto-x'ing i'd go with the g trac with no second thoughts. Suspesion is what Steeda does best

i'll get some more pics later today