Some People!!!

03silverstang

Jun 2, 2004
Unbelievable how some people are. Today I was picking up my gf from school and im waiting in the loop with my stang and as we are driving away this dumb ugly whore in an Acura next to me with her window down says to her friend "it's only a v6 mustang." Too bad i was driving away cuz i was gonna say oh look its only an ugly whore. So anyways to the point why do people make fun of V6's I mean the only way you should be able to say somethng about a V6 is if your in a V8 other than that shut your mouth. She was in an Acura CL. Im pretty sure our cars stock can smoke those, Right?

Help me out with your feedback and what you think. Also what you think about V6 stock smoking the acura

• Sponsors (?)

it`s still a mustang not some rice eating piece of junk.
the CL would probably get you. but not to worry those cars are already squeezed of every last hp from the factory short of a power adder.

i love smoking people when i hear them say it`s only a 6 popper stang. ok i`ve almost 300rwhp on my procharged 98 what`s you acura (overpriced honda) have at the tires 150fwhp and take that stupid wing off that FWD don`t they know all that does is make them loose traction to the front tires at higher speeds?

03silverstang said:
i was gonna say oh look its only an ugly an ugly whore.

well its good that you did drive away, or else you would have lowered yourself to that ugly whore's level (who in all reality was probably pretty hot, in your rage of fury and your girlfriend sitting next to you, you wouldnt dare look twice and her attitude made her ugly :D)

you will never get away from it, either accept it or sell the car, just ignore what people say its much more fun to get your car to a point where you can show them that your v6 is alot faster than their car lol its just part of it.... i dont hear it as much as i used to but you will never get away from it.

03silverstang said:
Unbelievable how some people are. Today I was picking up my gf from school and im waiting in the loop with my stang and as we are driving away this dumb ugly whore in an Acura next to me with her window down says to her friend "it's only a v6 mustang." Too bad i was driving away cuz i was gonna say oh look its only an ugly an ugly whore. So anyways to the point why do people make fun of V6's I mean the only way you should be able to say somethng about a V6 is if your in a V8 other than that shut your mouth. She was in an Acura CL. Im pretty sure our cars stock can smoke those, Right?

Help me out with your feedback and what you think. Also what you think about V6 stock smoking the acura
If you're happy with your car, those shouldn't even go to your head. If not, then you have a problem.

She was actually pretty nasty. The goth kind. haha when I pulled in I saw her and she went to go spit out her window and it dribbled down her chin and went down the side of her door. Stupid stupid chick.

03silverstang said:
Unbelievable how some people are. Today I was picking up my gf from school and im waiting in the loop with my stang and as we are driving away this dumb ugly whore in an Acura next to me with her window down says to her friend "it's only a v6 mustang." Too bad i was driving away cuz i was gonna say oh look its only an ugly whore. So anyways to the point why do people make fun of V6's I mean the only way you should be able to say somethng about a V6 is if your in a V8 other than that shut your mouth. She was in an Acura CL. Im pretty sure our cars stock can smoke those, Right?

You know, I have to deal with this kind of crap all the time. In that same situation, I would have said something along the lines of "Hey, how do you like your dad's $35k Honda?" :D I love to see the look on Acura owners' faces when you hit them with that....it's kind of like a deer in the headlights....they want to say something, but they know you got'em good with that one. :D

Thats ok, just bring your v-6 to germany. I have a 99 v-6 here and i get more attention from my car than someone driving a viper back in the states. Every time i pull into a gas station some german will stop and stare. I get more compilments on my car then my friend who just spent 50,000 on a new BMW Z4 roadster(it irks the hell out of him) And as for it being a v-6, no one here cares (basiclly because most v-8's still get their ass's handed to them on the autobahn.) So if the nagging about it only being a v-6 gets too bad just take it overseas and bask in the adoration.

stangknight said:
Thats ok, just bring your v-6 to germany. I have a 99 v-6 here and i get more attention from my car than someone driving a viper back in the states. Every time i pull into a gas station some german will stop and stare. I get more compilments on my car then my friend who just spent 50,000 on a new BMW Z4 roadster(it irks the hell out of him) And as for it being a v-6, no one here cares (basiclly because most v-8's still get their ass's handed to them on the autobahn.) So if the nagging about it only being a v-6 gets too bad just take it overseas and bask in the adoration.

:D. Jay and Silent Bob are dancing to my music :nice:

well it wont be the last, sadly. i was in this car audio store the other day...good guys and they give me good prices cuz they know me but its turned into a "ricer" shop....:nonono:.....i was sayin something and this 30 yr old or so stupid woman turns and says "well at least im not driving a mustang" i said "id rather drive it than that piece of **** 1989 pontiac grand am....i would race you out of this parking lot, but theres a large dip when you get on the road and you'd probably get stuck. But oh no, wait I forgot, those neons and preformance stickers will make you blow past me" (she had a flowmaster sticker on it, with a single stock exhaust :nonono:)

ChrisYellowV6 said:
well it wont be the last, sadly. i was in this car audio store the other day...good guys and they give me good prices cuz they know me but its turned into a "ricer" shop....:nonono:.....i was sayin something and this 30 yr old or so stupid woman turns and says "well at least im not driving a mustang" i said "id rather drive it than that piece of **** 1989 pontiac grand am....i would race you out of this parking lot, but theres a large dip when you get on the road and you'd probably get stuck. But oh no, wait I forgot, those neons and preformance stickers will make you blow past me" (she had a flowmaster sticker on it, with a single stock exhaust :nonono:)

Pretty much all car audio shops are rice shops these days.

But.. :owned:

Sounds like a horrendous B driving that Honda. Maybe she was spitting out the DNA milkshake she just guzzled. When ever someone makes a remark to me about my car and they are driving an import, they either get the finger, and/or a comment about how I at least didn't betray my country by buying some Japanese POS, and putting some American blue collar worker out of work.