something about the 2005 mustang

Vincent

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2001
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I like the car, But I hate the tell lights looks like some is missing... The front looks like a 1969 mustang I which is great... And has anyone seen the new Cobras like the 1964.. I've just seen a little bit of the car can't wait to see them...

• Sponsors (?)

Just got back from the Toronto International Auto Show. I was there whore-in Kia and Honder WeatherTech floormats and other yuppie fluff. I escaped from our booth to see the new Mustang in person. Maybe because it is Canada? Ford brought a rental car Taurus blue Mustang with ugly wheels to the show? It needs to be lowered, The tail panel would look good with a honey comb insert or some black paint. The quarter window needs something?
Other then that it was love at first sight, since I have a Mustang already and I am getting old (29) I would perfer the T-Bird :drool: Just have to wait 5 years for it to rapidly depreciate and collect 200000km before I can buy one :D

P.S Am I the only one who didn't know Ford had a new Freestyle and a 500??? mid size wagon/sedans????

98CobraClone said:
anybody else still debating on whether to buy a new 05 or just keep the money to work on the II?????

yeah Id love to have a new car but just keep dumping money in the II $200 exhaust system last week but it needs/wants a paint job long overdue.

I love/hate this thing gas tank is leaking like a siv (sp..) when I fill her up to full

I'm out