South Carolina

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by uedlose, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Any one here live in the Myrtle Beach area? the wife and I are thinking of moving to SC and we have 2 mustangs that wont pass emission test do they have them in SC.or in the M/b area

2. i live in charleston and have no cats. i have had any trouble. just don't get pulled over. they don't do any checks that i know of.

check us out.

www.southernmustangandford.org
    any questions...feel free to ask.

3. i live in charleston and have no cats. i have had any trouble. just don't get pulled over. they don't do any checks that i know of.

check us out.

www.southernmustangandford.org
    any questions...feel free to ask.

4. You can always come over to Georgia. We have lots of counties that are Mustang friendly :rolleyes:

5. NC is dropping emissions for 95 and older cars January 1, 2006, hooray.

6. I live in SC but stationed overseas right now. Just about everyone I know of that has a stang, is catless with some type of OR pipes. You will not get any type of check, you may however get a disorderly noise complaint if it's too loud. That's the only thing I have heard of getting in trouble for a stang. Myrtle beach is a nice area, about 2 and a half hours from me. There are numerous stang clubs around, I'm sure they can help you out with any questions. Good luck.

7. SC

we have not sc inspections so you will be fine.

8. yeap no emission laws in SC =D....

9. i felt like bring this thread back to life.. im in charleston! damn this threads 2 years old.. lol

10. Used to be people got banned for doing things like that.

11. i was actually searching through for a thread and stumbled across it.. i was simply answering the call.. because im in SC :)

12. LOL just realized it is 2yrs old.