Speed Concepts

doc4444

Founding Member
Jul 11, 2002
Has anyone ordered from here before? Did you have any problems with them/your order? I placed an order with them on the 26th of Nov. for S/S/S and received a reply that my order had been processed on the 27th. Since then I have received NO feedback. I have left 3 voicemail messages and 2 emails without response. I'm starting to get a little worried and am wondering if I should have my credit card company stop payment. Thanks in advance for any replies.

• Sponsors (?)

I would like to thank everyone for their replies. I received a call today from the owner of the company, he has had some personal issues that has been keeping him away from his work. He told me my order was back ordered and that I should receive my s/s/s by next week. Thank you all for your assistance.

I was just emailed the UPS Tracking Numbers. I SHOULD RECEIVE MY S/S/S ON THE 24th!!!!!!!! Sorry about the shouting but I'm excited. It's a great Christmas present. I'll post pics, both before and afters when I get them put on. :nice: :banana: