Spinners??

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I love 'em

Yep, if you can get those Halibrands with the spinners in a nice 17 or 18 inch deep dish I'd be gettin those on my GT. They'd look just like the Cobra, now thats retro. I can't find any sizing info on their site though, probably just didnt dig enough. Wonder if they make a true knockoff pin drive hub conversion that will fit the 05 GT lug pattern. ET also has a similar wheel, the AC-III.

http://www.etwheels.com/ac/

The knock off spinners look great on the V6. I have a rental fleet with obout 20 V6's, 1/2 of them came with spinners, 1/2 without. Look at any Cobra 289 or 427 with Halibrands and you will see where the design idea came from. Hell, look at Eleanor, she has the PS Engineering wheels with knock off spinners.

NAH EVERYBODY, I THINK SHE ISSSS TALKIN ABOUT THE GHETTO SPINNERS!!!!

the kind that when you stop @ a light, the 2 front ones keep spinnin, while the back ones are either no longer spinnin, or just winding down

WOW! DONT EVER DO THAT 2 A PONY! EVER!!! EVER EVER EVERRRR!

GHETTO FABULOUS! *BLING*

NAH EVERYBODY, I THINK SHE ISSSS TALKIN ABOUT THE GHETTO SPINNERS!!!!

Oh jeez, you mean dub city, 22 inch chrome?

Lord I hope not, I'm willing to cut people a lot of slack in the name of freedom of personal expression, but I'd draw the line there. :bang: Imagine that, 22 inch dubs, enough bass to register on a seismograph, and a trunk full of hydraulics so the car can go from 4X4 to slammed on the floor. Thats fine for a 63 Impala or a 50 Merc, but no way a Stang. My cousins boyfriend put dub spinners on his Lexus IS300, talk about ruining a nice car. :notnice:

I like spinners

I thought about putting them on my 05 GT but then I priced them and think that's way too much for a fad item. Yes i'm talking about the one's you all see on MTV Cribs.

DarkFireGT said:
thank god.. she was talking about knockoffs.. thought she was talking about ghetto spinners for a minute...

gotta be more specific now-a-days

Man that just sounds bad...how very classicist of you. If she puts spinners so what? Is the mustang too good for spinners?

godsharif Quote:Originally Posted by DarkFireGT
thank god.. she was talking about knockoffs.. thought she was talking about ghetto spinners for a minute...

gotta be more specific now-a-days

Man that just sounds bad...how very classicist of you. If she puts spinners so what? Is the mustang too good for spinners?
Yes :owned:

It seems like everytime we get a new model mustang theres these non-performance oriented morons who want to " pimp out " the new stang - ive seen it with the fox body , when the SN95 came out then the 99+ and now with the S197 nothing makes me more mad then a mustang with " Dubzz yo " ****ING IDIOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.