Spring BBQ - Good time to start planning!

• Sponsors (?)

Im getting way to anxious, and this thread has trippled my anxious level for spring to come so I can break out the stang, I'm so pumped its not even funny.....and having a BBQ on top of it all doesn't help. It's always so hard going all winter with out BBQ food.

-Jordan

Red2000GT said:
How goes the install of all the parts Joe?

I start on Monday. Tim (Cobra Killer) has the ECM, I upgraded the injectors, pump, and MAF. The fuel system should be good to 500 RWHP.

I am hoping to have the S/C'er, brakes, exhaust, and maybe my new hood. The hood is probably a stretch as is still has to be painted, and a new braket made to mount the scoop.

WOT said:
I start on Monday. Tim (Cobra Killer) has the ECM, I upgraded the injectors, pump, and MAF. The fuel system should be good to 500 RWHP.

I am hoping to have the S/C'er, brakes, exhaust, and maybe my new hood. The hood is probably a stretch as is still has to be painted, and a new braket made to mount the scoop.
If you need help give me a shout,I'd LOVE to help you bolt down some of that stuff.

Hey everyone!

I'm kinda newish around the forum, but last summer I hung out with people a few times at various parking lot get togethers! I remember Red2000GT but I can't remember your name but I drive that 1999 dark green V6. So I'd be up for that and hopefully by then I'll have my nice new 2004 silver GT! :) We'll see though! Oh and if anyone knows anyone who is interested in a 1999 V6 with a few mods here and there let me know cause I've gotta sell the 99 before the 04!

Graham

SPEED FREAK said:
Yes, because nobody wants to get tanked and play with power tools in the basement... That wouldn't be any fun at all ;). Trust me it will be a good time (insert evil smiley here).

P.S. Sounds like Taryn needs to get chained up in the basement again :stick:.

Ok Kevin, that's just disgusting it took me an hour just to read this thread cause i had to get up and puke my guts out. eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww.

Looks like redstangbaby is a little jealous of Taryn being the only girl from stangnet to get chained up in the basement.

So to make it fair to all the female stangnet members that want to come out to the BBQ, I will have chains for all of you waiting there ;) I would feel terrible for leaving some of you lovely ladies out of the fun and festivities :D

How do you all feel about the BBQ taking place just out side the city. I am in the middle of trying to swing a large farm yard, where we would have lots of room.
Let me know if anyone has suggestions as to a location. I have a few other ideas but need to check with a few businesses here in the city to see if they will pan out.

Stay tuned for any further developments!

Big John

me? jealous of taryn? r u for real? wow! big john, you do know that if you come near me with any chains, i will have no choice but to lay the beat down on you. And yes others on this forum may be afraid of you but i certainly am not!! and kevvy dear i know i'm not the only one and it is just harmless play between "good friends".