STANGNET MEMBER DROP

• Sponsors (?)

I stopped hanging around in tech because of people like you that are too damn uptight about life, I like my old cars and trucks and I have fun talking to people with similar interests. without all the BS.

PS. and I used to answer alot of those unanswered questions, while I wasnt bull****ting with the guys.

WORTH said:
I stopped hanging around in tech because of people like you that are too damn uptight about life, I like my old cars and trucks and I have fun talking to people with similar interests. without all the BS.

PS. and I used to answer alot of those unanswered questions, while I wasnt bull****ting with the guys.
I for one, am glad you (WORTH) are still lurking!:nice:

Have you seen "sally's" progress of late?:hail2:

xoxbxfx said:
sounds like bitching because topics arent getting answered fast enough. Personally Im just sick of teh same old topics over and over and over. I was away from this site for almost 2 years because I just got sick of it. I cant count on hands and toes how many times I have seen the same EFI conversion or t5 swap threads or the same crap. I get sick of it and dont bother helping when I know the information...if they would simply search a lot of the answeres would be found without needing a response. I think people are just to lazy to do their own leg work. Im sure there are many people here that feel the same way.

Preach on, brutha!

..but I don't see the issue about 'girls,' maybe Im at the wrong Stangnet....darn it :D

Management knows what Im talking about, where is that old Sticky.
I like Stangnet and most of you guys were not here then, some members were so mad that they got kicked from this site for Just questioning management on the subject, very good people I might add. Maybe take them off the BAN list.
Oh Well, Things might come back, lots of good people here again.
It was just a BAD day, sorry.
No use throughing gas on a old fire. :dead:

Uhhhh........most of us were here then. The only one I remember complaining about the picture idea was.........you!:eek: And I don't recall any bannings over the alleged anti-girlie picture riots, just bannings over personality conflicts and interpersonal low-blows.........................:nono:

But then again I'm a geezer with Old-timers and CRS, so wtf do I know.:shrug:

65stanger said:
Uhhhh........most of us were here then. The only one I remember complaining about the picture idea was.........you!:eek:

AHH so you do admit you remember this stunt and from my search you where for it and also were in on the mouth battles that got OTHER people BANNED, so talk about CRYING you do so well, just look at your last 3 posts here.

I wast just stating the member drop and didnt want to start a useless fight.
:nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

mustangman70 said:
Hey worth man....post some pics of the coupe... i just pre cummed i think lol

Are those key stones>?

Not sure I have any on the net I can tap, that's the 69 302 coupe and those are Keystones. I finished the restore on that one about 6 years ago. I'll see if I can find a place to post pix. I'm still driving the Ragtop, but she is in need of a restore, I just can't bring myself to lose it for a summer or 2. Besides I have plenty to restore. My 65 pickup should be on the road this weekend, and I have a 74 F-350 I want to customize after that. And I still have the 46 pickup project to do some day:shrug: , not sure I'll live long enough to finish them all.:D
\
65stanger, tell me what you've done:D , and Oboebrian , Air conditioned garage? I hate you:D

Speaking of old posting battles, anyone remember the thread about how you could never make an vintage Mustang that was as good an all-around car as an '03 Cobra? Oh Man! That was a battle! It was everyman for hisself and broken bodies EVERYWHERE! I miss thiose days...

I remember that battle.......

While I tip my hat to reen and the SN65 crowd; I still maintain that not everybody should try to build a vintage Stang into a late-model Cobra. Personally, a little body-roll and the lopey rumble of a mildly-built smallblock (or FE, Cleveland or Lima) is the true Mustang experience. Yeah, a supercharged DOHC can haul around the heaviest Mustang bodystyle in history pretty doggone quickly and in "Cadillac style"; but that ain't no Pony-Car! - At least not in the traditional sense :nonono:

Just my $0.02 :SNSign:

67 GTA said:
What girls is he talking about? I did a search for girls and did not see any. :lol: Are you SURE you were looking at Stangnet Tom? :lol:

Go to "The Land of Make Believe" (another Talk section here on Stangnet) and find the "Tangnet" thread. Lot's of PG-13 girlie pics there.