Stangnet V6 Update

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 Specific V6 Tech' started by rygenstormlocke, Jan 23, 2006.

1. fazm83

fazm83 New Member

You need to notch out the panel a little bit to get the button to fit but yes it goes right there.
  2. red05v6stang

red05v6stang New Member

you guys prolly think im a little girl asking about warranty so much, but my money didnt buy the car, so i ask....if the ignition does go bad, is it something they will look directly at that and point fingers?
  3. fazm83

fazm83 New Member

They would have to prove it caused the fault. There is no wire cutting involved, simply pulling back on the wire sheething and tapping into the current wires. I actually used wiretaps so i didnt even have to cut back on sheething at all.
  4. scrming

scrming New Member

Really depends on the dealership... The dealership I goto wouldn't care or even notice... but there are dealership out there that would try and blame everthing, even a powersteering pump failure on it! LOL!
  5. red05v6stang

red05v6stang New Member

I have 0 experience with my local ford dealership, thats why I worry so much.
  6. The Fang

The Fang Member

we took our escape in for a cluch chatter and made em fix it. turned out the fly wheel was burnt a little. the answer was our 16 yr ol daughter learning to drive a stick.