Roush Stock Mass Air Meter HP Limits

Would anyone know how much HP a stock mass air meter is capable
of supporting on Saleen with a Series II Blower and a 66mm pulley?
My Saleen has 350.1 RWHP and 368.4 RWTQ. I have heard that the
stock mass air sensor is good to around 350rwhp? If this is true i am
on the edge. I am going to take it back to the dyno and have the voltage
checked and see how much ceiling is left. Any suggestions on which mass
air meter to buy? I would have to get it calibrated for 30lb injectors or maybe upgrade to 42lb injectors with the 90mm mass air sensor. Has anyone tried this setup?

• Sponsors (?)

BlackSaleen said:
Would anyone know how much HP a stock mass air meter is capable of supporting on Saleen with a Series II Blower and a 66mm pulley?

My Saleen has 350.1 RWHP and 368.4 RWTQ. I have heard that the stock mass air sensor is good to around 350rwhp?

Any suggestions on which mass air meter to buy? I would have to get it calibrated for 30lb injectors or maybe upgrade to 42lb injectors with the 90mm mass air sensor. Has anyone tried this setup?

My car put down 361 rwhp / 392 rwtq and I pegged the stock meter (5 volts) between 5800-5900 rpm.

I'd recommend either the Ford Racing 90mm Lightning MAF or the SCT meter...depending on how much more power you plan on making. If you don't think you'll be making more than 400 rwhp, the Ford Racing LMAF would be my recommendation. You can find them for around $90, whereas the SCT retails around $250.