Stock Radio Harness

• Sponsors (?)

maybe a junkyard has one? just cut/solder/heatshrink it together.

otherwise, to get the connector you need, might have to find a stock dash harness? thats a good question though. i just went through similar when i couldn't find my stock radio harness. mine was just hiding though

i dont think i've seen a repair harness before. tried latemodelrestoration and 5.0resto? those might be the same business now, i've been out of the fox scene for awhile.

i had one before me as well ( damn yahoo's lol ). I went to a local pic a part, cut off the factory harness that had been untouched with more then enough length and will be redoing the harness under my dash. just need some solder to make the best connections possible. i also ordered a plug n play harness to be used with aftermarket head-units so i wont need to splice my newly repaired harness.

Yep they have been the same for a while now. I was trying to buy a raffle ticket for a while. Trying to win that beautiful 93 Cobra, but their site wouldn't let me.....:( Oh well, I just bought carpet and about $400 worth of interior goodies.....