Stripes around cars?

shlby123

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2002
Dallas
I have an '87 GT that has the stripe around the car. It's a white car, white the gray lower portion all the way around and then a black stripe, running at the point where they meet...I mean ya'll know what GT looks like from the late 80s:D Anyway, I found out from the original owner of the car that that little stripe was actually the light blue color instead of black. She changed it because she had an issue with that color...though the black stripe just doesnt sit well with me with a blue & white leather interior. SOOOO...does anybody know who sells the material that they make that out of? Do they sell it in rolls? or??:)

• Sponsors (?)

they're polished 2.5" tails...i'm at work so i don't have any better pics with me. i'm needing some new ones anyway, there's a nasty weld spot on the outside of the passenger side tail...looks gross. anyone got some 2.5" tails for sale? :D

I replaced a front fender extension and had to put tape on it to match, I could not find the correct thickness, so I ended up measuring it and cutting it longways with a straight edge and a razor blade.