STS turbo systems..

Arsonstang

Apr 4, 2005
Lancaster, CA
Hey everyone, when i had my olds alero i found out about this company that makes remote turbo systems... the kit isnt like normal kits, it replaces the mufflers of your car.... if you wanna check it out heres the site.. http://www.ststurbo.com/home tell me what you all think about it. The thing that sucks is that they dont make one for our cars yet.. i think im gonna be the first one soon. They have a few videos with a camaro, GTO, tahoe, and a tacoma with the kits on them..

• Sponsors (?)

They have been around for a while now. Alot of Ls1 guys are using them and making great #'s.

All the cars they make em for have single exhaust. So for our cars they would need to come up with a custom Y pipe, then to the turbo, then maybe split it back into two, but i dont think there would be enough room for the split back to two tail pipes.

i will be actually doing my own turbo kit soon. It will be a remote kit, and i have it all planned out. It should work great! plus, it will be completly emmissions legal! All you gotta do is size the a/r down a couple of sizes to make up for the increased lag time. best of all, engine bay stays stock, and the turbo is inline where the exhust is normally ran.