Summit Radiator 28x19 or 31x19 for Fox Body

• Sponsors (?)

Mine is not a summit radiator, it is a Griffin, but I got a 31" size and it fits perfectly. It is sort of a custom install deal, new hoses, relocate wires, but it is easy and very much worth it.

i have the bigger one couldnt use stock hoses or bottom mounts right now its sitting on metal on the bottom but it dosnt move at all car is getting insurence tomarrow so i dont know how well it cools but its 'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me'in huge!

I have the the Summit 31x19. I had to move the top brackets in closer by drilling two holes and bolting them. I also had to open the bottom frame up with a little elbow grease so it can fit in there. The top hose fit fine but I had to cut the bottom hose a bit so it wouldn't be pinched. My car would run at 170 all the time if my electric fan didn't cut off. But I have it on a temp switch so it's no problem.

Don't get the smaller one. The fill neck occupies the same space as the driver's side bracket. Also, you cannot mount the fan shroud properly if you still have the stock fan. Can't speak for the larger one though. The pep-boy's $140 3 core godan works like a champ.