supercharged 6 banger

Last week I was at Autozone, and the guy working there was telling me about how 94 Thunderbirds (V6) had superchargers. He said that not much work would have to be done since that and the Mustang have the same engine, and that it would cost only a few hundred dollars to get one and install it. I don't know if I beleive it though, but it's something for you guys to think about.

• Sponsors (?)

me27821 said:
Last week I was at Autozone, and the guy working there was telling me about how 94 Thunderbirds (V6) had superchargers. He said that not much work would have to be done since that and the Mustang have the same engine, and that it would cost only a few hundred dollars to get one and install it. I don't know if I beleive it though, but it's something for you guys to think about.
OMG...KILL THAT MAN ON THE SPOT. HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT CARS AND IS MAKING OTHER PEOPLE MORE STUPID. HE IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY WRONG IN EVERY ASPECT OF WHAT HE TOLD U. THEY ARENT EVEN THE EXACT SAME ENGINE! DO A SEARCH FOR THIS INFORMATION AND YOU WILL FIND A LOT

ChrisYellowV6 said:
i think i have lost about 10 iq points from reading this post, and i lose another 15 each time i talk to someone at autozone....
how many did u start with again? because by the looks of it...ur gonna be considered mentally retarded here in about 2 days if you keep this 10 point dropping every other post gig u got going now :lol:

ChrisYellowV6 said:
i think i have lost about 10 iq points from reading this post, and i lose another 15 each time i talk to someone at autozone....
Which is exactly why I don't talk to anyone when I go there. I find everything myself and just buy it and leave (well, the only thing I really buy is cleaning fluids, wiper blades, oil, and used to get airfilters). Its a bunch of guys who watch Rides on TLC and think they know it all.

OMG this is the second one this week!!!! ok you need to beef up your internals to run a tbird s/c and a ******* load of fabbing work to rip up the intake and pully system and intercooler and the little bitch will onyl make ~30 more hp... it's cheaper to go with a vortech/procharger kit and you would make a whole lot more power and you odn't have to beef up your engine...

when will the noobs learn to use the serch button!? :shrug:

97v6Silver said:
OMG this is the second one this week!!!! ok you need to beef up your internals to run a tbird s/c and a ******* load of fabbing work to rip up the intake and pully system and intercooler and the little bitch will onyl make ~30 more hp... it's cheaper to go with a vortech/procharger kit and you would make a whole lot more power and you odn't have to beef up your engine...

when will the noobs learn to use the serch button!? :shrug:

Or you can swap the engine and get the stuff needed to run the SC engine in your stang and then mod it. There are plenty that have done this and are running anywhere from 11's and sometimes lower!

yes... but an engine swap cost money and is also alot of work.... and you would put in a big block and put a 150 psi blower on the top and run nitro but that also would be a whole lot of work and a whole lot of money....

but u only have 3 posts? it doesnt count if u never posted, lol, i was a member for a year before i started posting!
he called you a noob because u didnt use the search button, which makes u a nub apparently...
i would be called one as well :bang:

3 current posts right? I don't know, but obviously I've been posting since 2002, and that's why I got the membership in 2002. As far as the search button goes, I don't always have time to stay online and look for stuff. I'm sorry that I have a life outside of this forum 97v6Silver.

Ghostalker said:
whoo, a dumb yet legible and thought out answer for once by 97v6silver, YOUR NOT TAKING MY IQ THIS TIME BIZNOTCH! MUAHAAHAHAHHAHA

:nonono: oh yeah that's highly intellectual....jackass. (i.e. ....what IQ?)

noobs are not always technically people who are new to the forum, just people who either A) don't visit enough to know the forum to know the capabilities, thus having the knowledge of a new user, or B) just dont give a damn, therefore deserve to be treated like a new user.