Supercharger for 96-98 Mustang GT

tylerdred

Founding Member
Sep 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
I hope this is okay, but I live in Chicago and have a new and unused allen supercharger kit for sale. I posted it up on stangnet classifieds. If there is anyone in the Chicagoland area that is interested, I would be more than happy to show you the kit. I will let go of it for a GREAT price!

• Sponsors (?)

I doubt it will work on a '99-up Mustang. Other than the fact that the ports for the PI heads are mismatched to the earlier style intake, the '99-up Mustangs are based on a return-less fuel system, where the '96-'98 models are not. As such I doubt the computer tune, required fuel pump, etc would be compatible with the newer system. I mean…it could probably be adapted to work, but you’ll likely be close to the cost of a brand new system by the time you get all of the right components in place.

I hope this is okay, but I live in Chicago and have a new and unused allen supercharger kit for sale. I posted it up on stangnet classifieds. If there is anyone in the Chicagoland area that is interested, I would be more than happy to show you the kit. I will let go of it for a GREAT price!

What brand is it and is it the complete kit for installing right away or does it still need all the fuel parts? also whats your asking price?