SVO/ABC Exclusive Side Exhaust Tips?

rcmustang17

Sep 22, 2007
  • Sponsors (?)

One more question I have the svo side skirts does any one know exactley how it is held on to the car? does the svo normally run under and in too the door jam? mine stops short of the door jam and the body shop put like 5 screws in too the side of it. and now I feel sick about it. thanks

One more question I have the svo side skirts does any one know exactley how it is held on to the car? does the svo normally run under and in too the door jam? mine stops short of the door jam and the body shop put like 5 screws in too the side of it. and now I feel sick about it. thanks
I have a set too... I don't know how they mount on. I will find out this Sunday. So if you can wait I can show pics this weekend...

From there website.
Description:
ABC Side Pipe Covers (Open or Closed),
designed for all '94-'98. Unlike others, these ABC Side Pipe Covers are installed with screws at the door sills instead of double sided tape only.
This unique feature is exclusively designed by ABC Exclusive, it's to prevent the side pipe covers to separate from the car due to the heat of the exhaust.