swapping relays

• Sponsors (?)

To elaborate, it's a startup issue. If its cold and first start of the day, it will start up. I can turn the key to on position and hear the pump prime up the line. Crank it and it will start and run normally. Let it run long enough to warm up then turn it off. Wait a few mins, turn key on and don't hear pump prime at all, wont start. I dont smell any gas like you would if it were flooding. If I wait for it to cool back down I can turn the key on and hear the pump prime and it will start.

Cold start > pump primes > starts..... Warm start > no pump prime > no start

Any ideas?
To elaborate, it's a startup issue. If its cold and first start of the day, it will start up. I can turn the key to on position and hear the pump prime up the line. Crank it and it will start and run normally. Let it run long enough to warm up then turn it off. Wait a few mins, turn key on and don't hear pump prime at all, wont start. I dont smell any gas like you would if it were flooding. If I wait for it to cool back down I can turn the key on and hear the pump prime and it will start.

Any ideas?

Any ideas?
Did you ever find the problem, im having a very similar problem with my 2010 mustang

Did you ever find the problem, im having a very similar problem with my 2010 mustang
the problem will likely be different on a 2010 model.
the computer system on a fox is antiquated compared to the 2010 computer. Post your problem in the S197 forums tech section. Be specific when describing your symptoms.

Reactions: 1 user