Tell me about srt-4's

• Sponsors (?)

lol good point lol i laught at little things like this too especially in movies when something happens with electricity or something being a electrician i just laugh like a school girl because i know the stuff they show cant happen

srt

Of course i have my 95 gt vert... But my fiance has a srt-4 i ran 14.3 at the track completly stock not even trying i could fo lowered the air pressure in my tires and boosted a little higher off the line. There awesome cars when i first drove hers i was like wow in 3rd gear the thing goes. I walk on my buddys gto its an auto 5.7 but i beat him everytime there fun little cars. And definatly not a joke

yea, they are ugly as hell but with the right mods can be freakishly fast...my buddy has one with a stage 3 kit, intake, tb, downpipe, full exhaust, etc, etc, and ran 11.8 on slicks....its scary

they look pretty good in all black.. yea its a neon, honestly though i would rather drive that around all day then a honda civic or integra..

http://tinypic.com/inew4p.jpg

angry lookin buggers

dont underestimate these cars lol i met one on the streets i think it was a 04 and it hung with me from a light and pulled past me at about 35 and i never go over 40 on the roads when i jump from a light...my passenger injector rail poped off so i think that might have had something to do with it but a couple days before i put a 03 mach down...off the light it was even and from about 20 to 30 i was pulling him and then i lifted because i dont really street race i just hate when people follow me all over town and keep reving it at me so i will run a light ocassionally....i couldn't tell big picture about these cars because as my eperience ended around 35 to 40 mph i really dont think i could have caught that neon though he was pulling so damn hard i wanted to crush my stang but after i found the fuel rail leaking gas downt the side of my engine i felt relieved lol...sounds weird to say that but i was glad a import didn't totally school me lol

you only had 4 uses of punctuation in that sentence and none were periods or commas. :D