Mach 1 Test Drove a Mach1

frathouse

Apr 11, 2004
It was a 2003 in Red with 41k on it for $19,000. But since it was at a sheehy I get an employee discount so I could have walked away with it for a lil over 19 after tax processing etc.

Good god these are amazing cars! The hood sits a lil high when your on the inside but its so hott. Plus this thing had a K&N intake, Flowmaster exhaust (i dunno about the cats/headers), a Short Throw Shifter, and what felt to be a clutch. This car had to be putting 300hp at the rear wheels and pobly running high 12's with a good driver.

I want to buy it so bad but I can't because I need a co-signer and I don't have one lol Right now I drive a 02 v6 vert auto and I hate it lol Vert's in the winter suck and they also do on very hot summer days lol

FIgure I'd get out my anger because these are amazing cars, on the outside, and definately there ride and power...god damn it sounded nice.

PROPS TO MACH 1's! I WILL BE GETTING ONE ONCE A CAN MAK A HUGE DOWN PAYMENT! lol And trust me, i will be putting some goodies on it so everyone get to know me now, because if I don't get this red one, I'll be putting the same exact bolt-ons as it had ;-)

• Sponsors (?)

Well damn I didn't realize, is that still high even with the probable $2000+ upgrades done to it? (if it was a full exhaust cylinder-back).

Well what should I be looking at in terms of price at around $20000? THat's going to be around my limit.

If it's got long tubes and a midpipe, it will be a dead giveaway. Just look underneath. If it does'nt, then the mods you know it has are only $700 at most. For 20K, you can find a better deal than that mileage wise.

frathouse:

Also keep in mind that upgrades on performance cars aren't necessarily a desirable thing unless you put them in yourself. Every time I see a Stang with performance mods it makes me wonder if the car has been driven all to hell? BTW I agree, asking price is too high.