Texas people......

• Sponsors (?)

being a yankee, (i never realized i was until i came to the south) living in the south has been quite an experience for me. i spent a few weeks in San Antonio, and i think its a pretty nice city, as well as dallas. but i also spent some time in wichita falls, and other smaller towns throughout the northeastern part of the state and ive gotta say once you get away from the cities, you can find all sorts of people. that includes rednecks of the ugliest variety, and strippers at clubs that should be condemned.

its easy to poke fun at a state you've never spent a considerable amount of time in. when i first got to arkansas i hated it. but like most things, just give it time and it will grow on you. (except the damn heat. 90 in november is fuggin BS) yeah ive seen some rednecks that looked like something right out of a jeff foxworthy joke, but ive also seen the same kind in texas, tennessee, oklahoma and even my home state. and let me tell you, there are some beautiful women in the south. the college i go to is full of gorgeous girls. its like eye candy as far as the eyes can see.