TEXAS SALVAGE YARDS

Discussion in 'Regional Forums and Event Information' started by me27821, Aug 4, 2004.

1. me27821

me27821 Member

Does anyone know of any salvage yards in the texoma area? Anything as far up as Oklahoma City, and as far south as Dallas. I need some parts for a 94 Mustang, but can't find places that have wrecked Mustangs. I don't wanna buy new parts, cause it'l make me go broke.

2. jmlay71

jmlay71 Member

I do not know any names of the yards. There are several salvage yards on loop 12 in Dallas. There are some more on 35 South of Dallas.

Mike

3. afast93stang

Founding Member

I know of one south of Waco in Temple Tx on I-35, its called Action Auto Recyclers, they are the big Mustang yard in Central Tx. They have parts for classic and latemodels and they sell restored cars too. Ive been going there for years. If you do decide to go you can stop by Texas Mustang Parts and Late Model Restoration, both of which are in Waco.

4. 68GEETEE

68GEETEE Member

save yourself some time by doing a search of junkyards at www.car-part.com You can search by state, by part needed, etc.

5. JadeFalcon

Founding Member

just go to the part section at dfwstangs.net and post what you need, then go pick it up, ANYTHING you need is on that site, the community is tens of thousands.