The moron of the day

jt14894

Apr 6, 2005
Florida
Yesterday was my day off so I went around town to do some errands.
Well, as I was driving around, I was right behind a cop and we were stopped at an intersection.
In the opposite side, across from us, there was this moron in the left turning lane waiting to make a left.
Now, the left turn lane on that side doesn't have a left turn signal so when the light turned green this moron bolted in front of the cop, as well as the car next to him, forcing them to slam on their brakes.
Of course, the cop flipped on his lights and made a immediate right turn to bust this moron. As I drove past, I could see this moron already pulling over.
Its a classic case of failure to yield to the right of way so, the lesson of the day is, DO NOT cut off a cop when he's obviously right front of you.
What an IDIOT!!

• Sponsors (?)

I can top that!

My ex-girlfriend got ticketed for tailgating a cop. After she got the ticket she peeled out (in her neon) and shot stones into the police cruiser. She got pulled over again and got 2 more tickets - one for wreckless driving.

It ended up costing her 1,000 bucks

ice1874193 said:
I can top that!

My ex-girlfriend got ticketed for tailgating a cop. After she got the ticket she peeled out (in her neon) and shot stones into the police cruiser. She got pulled over again and got 2 more tickets - one for wreckless driving.

Man, with behavior like that you must be excited about having her as an ex not a current.

My wife got a ticket for tailgating ME!!!!!

We were speeding (10 mph over) so when i saw the unmarked cop i got over and slowed down but it was to late for her he was right behind her . Funny thing was he was in an unmarked car and her got real close to her so she speed up then bam the lightes 1 ticket for following me to close and one for speeding witch was caused by hime tailgateing her

My wife and I recently took a trip to North Carolina and had to pass through Virginia to get there. Well, it's about 9pm and suddenly I see blue flashers in my rearview. I pull over, wondering what I did. The nice officer informed me that he was pulling me over because of my window tint. He pulled out his little tint reader which registered at 17% and subsequently gave me a ticket for illegal tint. I informed him that I'm from Indiana and it was tinted at the legal limit according to Indiana law. I went on to ask him how I was supposed to know the law regarding this and what I was supposed to do about it (e.g. remove tint and reapply in Indiana?) His response was "Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law" Man was I pissed. He pulled me over at night for window tint? Man, he's good.....jerk!

ice1874193 said:
I can top that!

DUMBB DA DA DA DUMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Talk about stupid tickets I got one once in Daytona Fl for "Parking Against the Traffic" I parralel parked on the left side of the street. Evidently it was a city ordinance and not a state.
I also got a warning ticket once from a trooper who was pulling on the road with out looking first and it startled him when he saw me coming. He gave me the ticket for not having my lights on in foggy conditions. It was a lil mist but not really foggy.

cfiscel said:
My wife and I recently took a trip to North Carolina and had to pass through Virginia to get there. Well, it's about 9pm and suddenly I see blue flashers in my rearview. I pull over, wondering what I did. The nice officer informed me that he was pulling me over because of my window tint. He pulled out his little tint reader which registered at 17% and subsequently gave me a ticket for illegal tint. I informed him that I'm from Indiana and it was tinted at the legal limit according to Indiana law. I went on to ask him how I was supposed to know the law regarding this and what I was supposed to do about it (e.g. remove tint and reapply in Indiana?) His response was "Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law" Man was I pissed. He pulled me over at night for window tint? Man, he's good.....jerk!

How is it possible to get a ticket for illegal tint in Virginia when your car is registered and you live in Indiana? If you payed that ticket then you made a big mistake.

GTlust said:
How is it possible to get a ticket for illegal tint in Virginia when your car is registered and you live in Indiana? If you payed that ticket then you made a big mistake.

Yeah, something isnt right about that ticket, unless it is a federal law. I just hope he didnt run his key down your window to screw up your tint like they do down here so you HAVE to have it replaced. Some police are *******s, some are pretty nice guys.

My story: I saw two motorcycle cops in Atlanta the other day...bumper to bumper traffic. The guy in front of them, I could see him looking in his rearview mirror at them. He should have been paying attention to traffic...because he rearended the car in front of him.....with the cops right behind him. Given, the cops wee riding his ass...but he should have been paying attention. A few miles up the road...the same two cops were on my ass....for no reason...for about two miles. Then gunned it and looked at me as they went by. Maybe they were just admiring the Lightning...ha

GTlust said:

So you are saying that if I live in a state that doesn't require a helmet for motorcycles I don't need a helmet in any state? Different state laws suck sometimes. :shrug:

andella said:
So you are saying that if I live in a state that doesn't require a helmet for motorcycles I don't need a helmet in any state? Different state laws suck sometimes. :shrug:

Different situation. IF you cant see that...then you should be wearing a helmet in every state :) :) :D