the new cobra?

feelthebreak

Aug 8, 2004
Georgia
has anyone seen this photo of the cobra in the "myford" magazine that comes in the mail to ford owners? i got it today and there is a photo of what they write is the ford cobra concept. the specs it says are zero to 60 in less than 4 seconds, all-aluminum v10 that delivers 605hp and 501ftlb of torque. no blower or turbo.

the picture in my opinion is kinda half and half, i think the 05 gt looks better. if this is the new cobra the styling is kinda too risky. i don`t know if i like it. and i want a blower.

i can snap a picture of this magazine with my digicam if you would like. i cannot scan this because i have no scanner. if someone else that has a scanner and gets this magazine in the mail could scan it that would be better.

• Sponsors (?)

the link above is the same car. but i`ve already snapped photos.. i guess this isn`t really new stuff then. but it was to me..

cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

Slapyo said:
ya, that's a shelby cobra ... not a cobra from ford. still pretty sweet lookin though and if it is produced, should have a hefty price tag as well.

Not true, that is a picture of the FORD shelby Cobra Roadster concept that I saw in person at the 2004 NAIAS in Detroit. This is old news, and the car has been sent back to the design shop for tweaking as they feel they can make the car even more appealing. No word on if Ford is going to produce this car or not, but if they do produce it, don't plan on seeing it until 2007.

Hasbro said:
Not true, that is a picture of the FORD Shelby Cobra Roadster concept that I saw in person at the 2004 NASA in Detroit.

I guess a better way of Slapyo saying it, would have been that it is not a Mustang Cobra. However, I kind of feel that Mustang was implied due to the subject of these forums being the Mustang.