The *OFFICIAL* what you got for Christmas Thread!

• Sponsors (?)

BlackVert- cant we get a pic of your guitar stuff, and your sons new guitar? i'd give my left nut for a prs custom 22:lol:

sure, i'll take some tomorrow and post them

i could be wrong about it being a "custom" prs. it was only $1400 and that is not expensive enough to be one of their custom guitars. i'm pretty sure it is just a standard prs mccarty, made in 2004. it's still pretty damn sweet

right now i'm playing on a pos set-up: Epiphone Les Paul, Crate practice amp + Zoom II multi-fx. i used to have a 500 watt amp + mixer + 6 speaker setup when i had my apt, though... THAT was sweet. i could connect anything (ipod, stereo, etc) through the mixer and jam at an appropriate level, hehe. plus when my buddies would come over, it was simple to just plug them into the mixer and play.

couple work shirts
two Tool hoodies and a hat
dane cook DVD
James Bond Ultimate Collection vol 1
leather cigar carrying case
gift cards
Citizen Eco Drive titanium watch :nice

presents to myself:
James Bond Ulitmate Collection vol 2,3,4
James Bond Scene it!
Battery relocation kit
got my girlfriend and I an all-inclusive trip down to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic in April

lets see:
-as some of you know my great- great grandmother passed away at 103yrs right after thanksgiving, but she had made everyone pots and pan holders before she passed(speacial)
-ratchet wrenches both sae and metric
-tool box
-towels
-ou sooners signed gear
-$
-cordless keyboard and mouse