Think of Selling 1969 Mach 1

Midway27

Feb 2, 2006
I've got a 1969 Mach 1...all number match..it's a 4 speed, 351W 4V, seats are the deluxe fabric and were recovered a few years back...the car has the engine, trans and interior out..i have a new dashboard, emblems...was told if the car is restored to perfect condition it could bring between 50 and 80k ?..the orignal carb is missing and so is the hood...i have the hood scoop..just thought i'd throw that out there and see what something like that might bring...body is good....will get some pictures together in a week or two...
Tony
[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Midway27 said:
I've got a 1969 Mach 1...all number match..it's a 4 speed, 351W 4V, seats are the deluxe fabric and were recovered a few years back...the car has the engine, trans and interior out..i have a new dashboard, emblems...was told if the car is restored to perfect condition it could bring between 50 and 80k ?..the orignal carb is missing and so is the hood...i have the hood scoop..just thought i'd throw that out there and see what something like that might bring...body is good....will get some pictures together in a week or two...
Tony
[email protected]

50-80k for a mach one?...hmmm

a #2 CONDITION 70 BOSS 302 will bring that kind of money, but not a MACH, unless its a SCJ....maybe..

Check out this web site.

http://www.nadaguides.com/ClassicHome.aspx?LI=1-11-1-2081-3-102-26529&wSec=12&wPr=0&wPg=2002&

Nice condition 428 69s over here in the land of Aus go for 60 - 100k AUD. Nice mach's with 351s go for 40 - 60 AUD here, so without having to import, plus there being more available, plus the conversion rate - means I don't see 50 - 80 USD in the states for 40 - 60 AUD car.