Thinking of getting new house!

Guero

Oct 11, 2005
Well my friend is looking into a new house, and man are they cheap. I saw one I liked with3 rooms 2 restrooms and dining and living room for 169,000!! For those who know AZ its in Maricopa. So im seriously thinking bout doing this. By myself of course. So it will be hard for me but im thinking its gonna be worth it. Any of you know what i should look into, so i dont get ripped a new one with the mortage. Im thinking something for 15 years and not 30. Any info is highly appreciated. Also ill be getting a new job hopefully, that pays pretty good and you can work alot of OT.

Also ill be getting the cheapest one i can get cuz most of the upgrades i can do myself. Except for the landscaping ill let them deal with that. Which is only the backyard cuz the front is and feature

• Sponsors (?)

it's a big step, but worth it. i'm thinking about taking the plunge as well. i would ask around at some different banks and some real estate agents about first time buying. don't forget about closing costs, taxes and a down payment.