This Cobra runs like a Toyota?????????

• Sponsors (?)

I have owned 4 mustangs, and every one of them had a damn oil leak! The first 2 were a 71 and an 84, they both leaked oil, I bought them used, so I figured because they were used, that is why they leaked oil. But, I bought a 92 brand new, leaked oil, grinded in reverse, needed rear end replaced twice within the first year. Now I have my Mach and I do not have any oil leaks, but have had to have the rear end rebuilt.

I'm not knocking Fords, I own one, but I am just saying don't knock the Toyotas, they are reliable and that is what I am pretty sure the ad was referring to.

I was expecting to see a supra powered mustang..... I'm glad to see it's just a stock Cobra!

A friend of mine seriously tried to talk me into installing a supra engine in my stang a while back. "It's more powerful and more reliable!" :rlaugh: :nonono: The irony, his supra spun a bearing at 117K buy my stock 5.0 was still going strong at 167K. :lol:

The Mustang is too heavy for a Supra motor! My Supra ran for 405000 miles, ended up smoking like a train but it never let go! I've owned 4 Supras as well. I like my Mustang though. But still a devoted Toyota fan. My hubby races a Modified Mini Stock-4 cylinder division and it is a Celica . There is soooo much you can do with these motors. My car may be faster, but his would definately take me in the corners!