This has to be fake right?

• Sponsors (?)

"I've never been really good at math and this kind of stuff works great for coffee shops" LMAO

I guess he doesn't understand "profit margins". At the coffee shop, a $4 cup of coffee prolly costs $.15 to make. So, you can afford to give a couple away. On the other hand, an $80k Porsche doesn't have quite the same margin. Poor dork. There was a time that I would have never believed that a person could be that stupid. However, 38 years have shown me that it is most certainly possible that he is. :nonono:

I guess he doesn't understand "profit margins". At the coffee shop, a $4 cup of coffee prolly costs $.15 to make. So, you can afford to give a couple away. On the other hand, an $80k Porsche doesn't have quite the same margin. Poor dork. There was a time that I would have never believed that a person could be that stupid. However, 38 years have shown me that it is most certainly possible that he is. :nonono:

After watching "Are you smarter than a 5th Grader?" I believe this "could" happen as well. :nonono:

Freakin' don't know what country you would walk into if you headed north out of the central part of the United States. :rolleyes: It was a FIRST grade question. :bang:

Sorry :canada: some people here have never heard of you. :rlaugh: