This morning's rice Neon... lol

• Sponsors (?)

268323_11623.jpg

244871_36631.jpg

205911_32294.jpg

241140_8365.jpg

143214_8723.jpg

just a few, taken from a quebec car website...

What is with that Ricer Green Color, of the few Ricers that are around here they are that Ugly Diarrhea Green?

"blue's clues" blue was the rage around here just 4 years ago.

I went to the friday night street races event (at the track), oh man was it funny.. seeing ricers being beat by big cargo vans :lol:

fast and furious was funny when it came out the first time. I remember waiting in line (don't remember which movie I went to see) but I said pretty loudly to my friend "look at all these kids wanting to buy slow and the delerious" :lol:

fast and furious was funny when it came out the first time. I remember waiting in line (don't remember which movie I went to see) but I said pretty loudly to my friend "look at all these kids wanting to buy slow and the delerious" :lol:

I just cant get that image of all those dorky cars with all that Neon S**T coming out from under all of them, they were putting out more light than the Drive In itself so I am not sure they were even able to see it, LOL!

That last vid. OUCH!! That will ruin your day.

I just cant get that image of all those dorky cars with all that Neon S**T coming out from under all of them, they were putting out more light than the Drive In itself so I am not sure they were even able to see it, LOL!

Neons are cool lol Most of the kids don't even install them properly. I mean we can see the actual neon itself when the light source is supposed to be hidden to only produce that "alien" like glow under the car. But the way they install them, it looks like they ran over some jedi master and the light sabors got stuck under the rocker panels or something.

Neons are cool lol Most of the kids don't even install them properly. I mean we can see the actual neon itself when the light source is supposed to be hidden to only produce that "alien" like glow under the car. But the way they install them, it looks like they ran over some jedi master and the light sabors got stuck under the rocker panels or something.

LOL, thats freakin great and its so true!!!

I dont know if it was in this Thread or another Ricer Thread that I had read about Double Fart Cans, but I seen a Honda tonight a Parking Lot with the Typical Ricer Style Clear Tail lights, but this one had 2 Giant Fart Cans hanging out the back! WTF is with that, nothing like dragging the extra weight around as I am sure the 2nd Fart Can was not hooked up to anything, and he did such a butcher job with the sawzall cutting an outlet for the 2nd Fart Can, LOL!