35th Anniv Took some new pictures

yellowstang99 said:
Love the cars guys, figured I would post a few of mine. Slightly modified, ditched the 18's in the pics for 17's (same wheel) so I could do a 315 on the rear, although I do miss the 18's.

Nice, but its not a "Limited Edition". :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

yellowstang99 said:
Love the cars guys, figured I would post a few of mine. Slightly modified, ditched the 18's in the pics for 17's (same wheel) so I could do a 315 on the rear, although I do miss the 18's.

Car looks awesome man. I've long been debating black bullitts or FR500s, just don't want to pay for them.

:flag:

Also if I can help any with mustang35th.com just let me know guys.

Yeah, mine is not a "limited edition" model. Probably a good thing though. I would want to keep a limited edition close to stock so it would retain its value, but I'm always itching to change something. I bumped a lady in a blazer a while back, messed up my hood and front bumper. Now have the 2000 Cobra R hood, and still the stock gt front bumper. I will post some updated pics if we ever get a nice day around here.

here's mine. its geting lowered in the spring when she comes out.

carflag3.jpg

Attachments

• carflag3.jpg
    carflag3.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 77
anyone got pics of white 35th anniversary editions?... I'm thinking about doing the white stripe on my white '02 and the back honeycomb panel.. Not tryin to pass it off as one tho.. Altho they are my favorite 99-04 :hail2: :drool: I will have one....... one of these days :rolleyes:

I've already posted in a few anny threads, but I like to throw pics of mine in any thread concerning the 35th anny. IMO it's the best sn95 (other than cobras and mach1's) because of the nice ass interior. Usually mustang and nice interior dont go together well. Anyways, here she is...

View attachment 483945
View attachment 483947
View attachment 483949

I just got my Roush cold air on and the magnaflow exhaust, man, it seriously made a big difference. It was virtually stock before, I think I gained atleast 30 torque at 2krpm.

I FINALLY got my friend to bring out his 600whp '04 Cobra, so we took some pics. It's dark and hard to see much of anything, but was an occassion, and some fun racing. Now, I know it's touchy with talking about street racing, so, i'll just say he raced the fastest vw that we have in my town, it represents the local vw shop, and smoked it by, ehhh, I guess about 10 cars. It was a MK4 Jetta VR6 twin turbo etc etc about 30k invested.

Anyways here's some pics;

Me and tha snake
Sterling-My_Stangs-2.jpg

Random picture I took....
View attachment 479518
Snakey!
View attachment 479520

Attachments

• Sterling-My_Stangs-2.jpg
    Sterling-My_Stangs-2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 94
Took some new pictures yesteday too! It was way to nice out not to wash the stang and go for a ride.

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car4.jpg

Helicopter.jpg

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 94
  • car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 76
  • car4.jpg