touch up paint???

88GTMustang

Oct 31, 2003
LA california
OK i need some touch up paint for my stang. The color is Tourmaline green (think i spelled it right). Well my problem i that i cant find any in the little tube with brush all i could get is a can...Ive checked all the nearest autoparts store, and even tried the dealer shipanyone know of a place to get it without having a place make it and spending more cash then the usual price of like 5 bux or something???anyone else have tat color and cant find it??? its a 95' by the way

• Sponsors (?)

88GTMustang said:
OK i need some touch up paint for my stang. The color is Tourmaline green (think i spelled it right). Well my problem i that i cant find any in the little tube with brush all i could get is a can...Ive checked all the nearest autoparts store, and even tried the dealer shipanyone know of a place to get it without having a place make it and spending more cash then the usual price of like 5 bux or something???anyone else have tat color and cant find it??? its a 95' by the way

Are you sure thats the color? Look on your door tag, what's the color code? I didn't see a Tourmaline green listed for 95 Mustangs. Did find one for the Cougar though, code NE.