TOYO tires

• Sponsors (?)

cosmo said:
Has anyone tried the Toyo T1-S tire--- anygood

I've been running them on my Cobra for about 8 months. I like them, lots of traction in the wet and in the dry. A few of my buddies have them as well. The tread life seems pretty good.

Keith

me too,,love 'em!!

4.jpg

3_189.jpg

duner said:
RisingForce,

Last time I saw pics of your car it was sitting in the snow. This is much better. :nice:

Keith

Thanks man, not only does it look better, but now I get to drive my stang too!! :nice:

Infinity02Zinc said:
I LOVE those Enkei's. Good look on the new pony.

Thanks! Im glad you like em! :)
ZenGirl35 said:
PS - RisingForce: those Enkei's are PIMP - would love to put those on my new baby when she arrives!
Thank you as well!! What color is your baby gonna be,, the reason I am askin is cause IMO these Enkei rims look the best with Black stangs !:) Cheers! :nice:

RisingForce said:
Thanks man, not only does it look better, but now I get to drive my stang too!! :nice:

Thanks! Im glad you like em! :)

Thank you as well!! What color is your baby gonna be,, the reason I am askin is cause IMO these Enkei rims look the best with Black stangs !:) Cheers! :nice:
She is going to be Satin Silver with Red Leather Interior with the stock 05 GT wheels. I was thinking about either putting those Enkei's on OR perhaps having the stock ones painted red or black?

duner .. what rims do you have? those would look good on my yellow mustang.. got any close ups? wheres the cheapest place to get them? I like stocks.. but 255 max is not going to cut it =-/

RisingForce- Looks SWEET. What size tires did you go with? What width wheel did you use?

I can't tell by the angle of the image, did you use the same size on all 4 corners?

My compliments on the color... Looks like we have the same taste!

05gt0003.jpg

grillestrobes0009.jpg

policeemblemsshaved0006.jpg

Attachments

• 05gt0003.jpg
    05gt0003.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 62
  • grillestrobes0009.jpg
    grillestrobes0009.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 69
  • policeemblemsshaved0006.jpg
    policeemblemsshaved0006.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 106
I KNOW the Bullitt wheels will fit, so as long as you go 17" or larger, it will clear the rotors on the 05. 16" will NOT fit.

The rest will fit whether they show an application for us or not (The base wheel is the Bullitt from older years). Must be 17s and fit the Mustang/Cobra.

I am sure that FR 500 wheel will fit, 17" or larger.

The Toyos hook up really well, my buddy has them on his modded 99 Cobra with around 320rwhp and the tread life is pretty good, the FR500 rims will fit on a 05 but the offset isn't as good as it could be... that being said I've read that they are comming out for the 05 stang and also will be available in a 18x10 so I will be running 18x9 Front's and 18x10 Rears as soon as they are available with Toyo Proxie T1-S 285-40-18's all around...is it sad that I'll have my rims and tires before my stang shows up? :)