Transformers

We just saw the Transformers movie and that was some good laughs. There was a black Saleen Decepticon transformer a police cruiser. sounded pretty mean too. They also had the new Camaro concept car in it and it also was a transformer. Mind you the camaro was an Autobot(a good guy) and the saleen was a Decepticon(a bad guy).
My son says I only went cause of the mustang, but I didnt even know there was gonna be one in the movie. :D

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks to a few spy photos on various websites I already knew which vehicles were being used in the movie but when saw the police car my heart skipped a beat. Seeing it on the big screen that car looked great from the front end with a push bar to the decals on the side. I was a little disappointed about bumblebee being a camaro instead of a beetle but all in all it was a great movie and definitely lived up to my expectations. Did anyone notice that the movie was a little one sided with the majority of the cars used being GM? My memory is a little fuzzy but I didn't think there were that many transformers that were GM cars.

TFormers would have been the greatest fan boy explosion kick arse movie I had ever seen if....I was 14 years old. I would have been jumping up and down.

At 33 I found the movie annoying. If the entire movie had the same sinister feeling as the opening battle at the base...the movie would have rocked the block. But it didn't.

For reference I love Bay's other films "The Rock" and "Armageddon"

it was a pretty good movie. i was kinda dissapointed on how Optimus didnt do so much hardcore killing like with his sword in the first battle.. :nonono:

but bumblebee was an awesome wingman. i dont think it can be said enough, but that megan fox girl is HOT!