Turbine Rims

• Sponsors (?)

They look to be a lot deeper on the back than on the front, so they are probably made for the '79+ Fox body Mustang. Probably somewhere between 12mm and 20 mm offset.

With a width of 6.75", they would fit a MII if they had zero offset, but any positive offset would make them a close fit.

They would look pretty cool on a '79-'83 restomod :)shrug:) Fox Mustang. :D

I saw that, and assumed a misprint...but that would not be a good assumption.

These wheels may actually be for the 4-lug 1965-1968(?) Mustangs. They should fit pretty well on one of those, although they still look to have more positive offset than is usual for pre-1979 Mustangs.

Thanks for pointing out the lug spacing.

1970impala said:
Hi, that was me. But these aren't quite the same rims but my sincere thanks! would these actually fit? anyone know?

Due to the deep backspacing, I think that this guy screwed up his lug spacing measurement and that these are actually Fox wheels with 4 x 4.25" spacing.

They look like they would be pretty close to needing a spacer to work on an MII.

Of course I've been wrong before. :banana:

I've seen these wheels (just like these) before at local swap meets. They are infact the 4 on 4.5 pattern intended for the 60's Mustangs, Falcons and Comets. They are made by E-T Wheels. No one has been able to tell me if these wheels were available in the 4.25 pattern. The wheels that Impala is seeking are either made by E-T, Western, or Appliance wheel. (I have a trio of 5 lug 14" just like the ones Impala is looking for)