Two years? Really?

Discussion in 'Vendor Sponsor Forums' started by LastCallRacing, Jun 4, 2009.

1. LastCallRacing

Premium Sponsor

Showcase:
    Tomorrow, Last Call Racing officially turns 2 years old. Seems like yesterday we were down filling out all the official forms and paperwork down at the Statehouse. In that time, we've accomplished a lot, but at the same time, there's so much that still can and needs to be done. We're all about constant and never-ending improvement, which is why we answer your PM's/IM's at all hours of the night, and sometimes taking calls hours before our official business hours of operation. We're so fortunate to do what we love, which is talk about cars all day long, and without getting sappy, this couldn't have happened without your support, so thank yous go to everybody who has helped us along, whether it's rocking t-shirts, hoodies, window stickers (the special ones that have been dyno tested to gain 5hp), name dropping us on the internet... or whatever it may be, thank you.

2. bigcat

bigcat start with the upper hole, and if more traction is

congrats! :cheers:

3. bobc83

bobc83 Member

You guys are great. Tell emerson I said the vortech is being treated like my only child. :)

Keep up the good work, and good prices too I might add.

4. slayr281

slayr281 The poster formerly known as slayr420
    Founding Member

Glad to hear, Emerson was pleased to know his ol' baby was kicking :nono: and taking names.