Unique Cobra Grille Emblem

Discussion in 'SVT Tech Forum' started by 4.6andSlicks, Sep 3, 2006.

1. I saw this Cobra in Connecticut that had a 3D Cobra Grille emblem (not the standard one you see every day). It was a little larger than the standard and the Cobra's mouth was opened like it was going to strike. Looked great. Does anyone know where I can get one of these or do you think this guy made it himself?
  2. You mean this style?

You used to be able to get them from www.mustangmedallions.com for around $150 + shipping, but their website domain has now expired. Their phone number may still be good though, try giving them a call at: 1-888-777-8305.

Attached Files:

3. Ewwww. LOL
  4. Uncle Meat, that's the one. You da' man.
  5. it's too big and scary:(
  6. They just SCREAMS steal me! Steal Me! Steal Me! I can see that lasting all of 3 minutes at a parking lot.

7. I've seen a couple of them in person, usually on a car that has the license plate brackets with the coiled cobras on each side. Very ghetto in my opinion.
  8. I agree! And I can't tell ya how many times my bf has said he wants one, and how many times I've said exactly what you did! I told him when he gets one that he needs to just go ahead and get the most super-sensitive car alarm known to man, lol.