Update on my car

Cantslowdown

Jun 20, 2004
Mt.Home AR!
Welp its going to be out for awhile..Lucky I have warranty on the car so they are paying for a rear end..Since i work for the dealer ship they are trying to get one with differnt gear ratio if it can happen..But looks like i will be with out a car for awhile..My hole rear end is shoot as for now we havent went and check the rearend housing yet but it could be crap as well..

• Sponsors (?)

Well it started out as i replaced all my brakes front and back cuz i had a what we thought brake sound so we put all new stuff on and me and buddy/ tec that just got out of school...We do this sat car seemed ok but i didnt drive it much becouse of the rain but then i drive it to work monday get out car had astong smell coming form the rear of the car look down the rotor is blue and its hot..So i order new calipers for the back put them on Wensday after work same problem sound is not fixed so the or master tec was still at work i take him for a ride he says the rotor is rubing the backing plate so we pull the car in take all the back braks off start looking at the axles and all see that my drivers side axle was coming out way to far so we take the covor off the rear end fuild is black..My cairer is burnt up and my posi is tosted as well..Ring gears look like crap and one of the axles is got a grove cut into it as well..I'll try to get some pics up tmw..