This past week I built a little contraption that allowed me to pressure test my intercooler pipes and my intercooler with the air compressor. I found 6 pinhole leaks in my pipes and 1 pinhole leak in the intercooler. I got all those welded shut, which needless to say helped spool time. Now I get full boost right around 3300, which is not too bad, IMHO. I also moved the intercooler rearward in the car about 1.5" so now I can finally have stock turn signals again and the parking lights work! I'm a moron.. today I finally figured out that the vac line to the MAP sensor is not supposed to be plugged in!! haha It's amazing the difference in fuel delivery at WOT when it's a BAP! I now feel comfortable cranking the boost up. Changing lanes on a road in 2nd at WOT and full boost is a rather exciting experience lol.. I also have 3.73 gears ready to go in, just need to pick up the 2 pinion bearings and a pinion seal. I ran out of time this break and couldn't get it installed. I think it will make a pretty noticeable difference, even though it's a small change (3.55 to 3.73). It still idles like total crap, but thats another project for another time. I go back to school tomorrow, and have to use the Explorer for a few weeks, so work on the stang has ceased for 2 or 3 weeks. EDIT: once I get back to school tomorrow afternoon I'll have a few pics.. y'all might like to see what I had to cut and hammer to get the IC moved back.