V6 Owners sound off

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 Specific V6 Tech' started by tylers65, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Great, nice to meet you. Sounds like you got some buy in from the wife on mods, can't complain about that!!! :nice:

Got any pics of your screaming yellow stang?

2. You're correct Sir. We met at Carlisle - I was the guy with the other Canon DSLR body :) Thanks for the well wishes with the wedding photography. Lots of hard work but definitely worth it when you nail the money shots...

Sure do. These are older - taken right after the new hood went on. The rear has changed with MRT tips and the blackout between the taillights. I'll have to get some updated photos...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Beautiful, I love that hood. Good job. :nice:

4. Bill
    Married 5 years
    2 children Hallie 4 and Kaitlyn 2
    Elmira, NY

2005 Torch Red V6
    Steeda CAI
    Steeda Exhaust
    v6 emblems
    chromed panel knobs
    18" chrome rims
    Looking for a fog light kit
    Functional hood

Just got back from Iraq a few months ago and this was my welcome home gift to myself. Mods are starting to get me in trouble though. Having a blast driving, 11000 miles already.

5. Nice to meet you, welcome to the forum and welcome back!

6. Thanx Rygen, great to be back. How did you get your picture small enough to fit on the left?

7. I used Microsoft Picture Manager (comes with Office 2003), clicked on edit, then resize and resized it to 80x80 I think. Then saved it.

If you are using an older version of Microsoft Office you can resize it with Microsoft Photo Editor.

8. Bill, welcome and thank you for your service in Iraq .... :flag: